fork bkg

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Concrete & Iron

Sometimes words just come to us ...

The back of my truck is filled with fitness equipment for my morning BootCamp sessions.  My fitness friends call my stash of gear "Betsy's Mobile Gym." Although it's clear and to the point, it is missing something that just says "me."

So, I got to thinking ...if I had my own gym what would I call it?

A few days went by and I was explaining to Kenny about a Saturday bootcamp class that I participated in a nearby fitness center.  There were mirrors on the wall in the room we worked out in, which I loved.  Our reflections provided lots of color and movement, I felt motivated.  But, the rest of the facility was lacking, it was very gray, hard, cold, ...well, just concrete and iron. 

Concrete and Iron.  OMG, ...that's it!!!

If I had my own gym, I would name it Concrete & Iron.  It would be filled with color, photo's, inspirational sayings, etc. ...you know, it would have to have a little sparkle!

Now, to work on a slogan, ...needs to be something that plays off of the name.  Hmmm, ...maybe, "where hard bodies are made" ?

Any ideas, I'd love to hear them, just leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment