fork bkg

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Goal Weight Changes

I changed my goal weight to 149 lbs., ...I'd love to throw that darn scale away, but since I'm using the one at Weight Watchers, that's not a real option! LoL

I have been working out 6 x per week and have lost an incredible amount of inches. This week, I am wearing size 10 jeans, and now they are beginning to feel loose. It feels great when those favorite pair of  "painted on" jeans become the "baggy" pair.  : )

From time to time you should reaccess your goals. What I've discovered is that for me it's more important to feel healthy and focus on my size and shape not the number on the scale.

So, now, one of my attainable goals is to fit into my favorite size 7 jeans comfortably through eating healthy and exercising rather than to put my focus on the number on the scale, ...because, after all, it is just a number on the scale. It's a great tool for measuring progress, but it does not define how I look and feel. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment