fork bkg

Monday, October 10, 2011

A-tisket, a-tasket, and a Tosca!!!

When working towards a weight loss goal, you should surround yourself with positive people and effective tools that will help and support you to reach your goal.  I am inspired by many things and one of them is magazines.  I discoverd that I love the Oxygen series magazines.

If you haven't picked one up yet, ...you simply must!  They are filled with inspiring stories, tips, tricks, food/recipes, ...just a wealth of great health information.

As I scoured the pages, Tosca was mentioned over and over, ...and eating clean.  At first, I just simply passed over it not really knowing what Tosca was then I became intrigued and had to learn more.  So glad I did, through my research I learned about Tosca Reno and her program called Eat Clean Diet.

I bought two of her latest books and can't put them down.  As a member of Weight Watchers, I follow the Points Plus program which promotes healthy eating by following the Good Health Guidelines (GHG).   And, with Tosca's plan, I love the principals behind ECD, they are very similar to the Somersize guidelines (without the combining and unlimited fats) and that just makes me feel cozy and right at home.

So, here I go, ...I'm taking Tosca's 28 day challenge to "eat clean" by following her ECD guidelines for the next twenty-eight days.

No comments:

Post a Comment