fork bkg

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Weigh In

Just got home from my Weight Watchers meeting, ...I was down 1.8 lbs, my current weight is now 156.4 lbs.  Total weight lost since June is now 22.8 lbs. and 16 inches.

Karen (my fearless Weight Watchers Leader) talked to me about starting a career with Weight Watchers.  It's funny, I revealed to her that in the beginning I joked with my friends/family that one day when I reached goal that I would go to work for Weight Watchers.  I wasn't expecting the opportunity to arrive so soon, ...I'm still so unsure of my Lifetime Goal weight number.

The Weight Watchers chart shows 146 lbs. as the high range for members who are 5'4" (I'm actually 5"3 &1/4" but Weight Watchers rounds up so I now fall into the 5'4" category).  I like reaching for 146 lbs., loosing another 10 lbs. feels so achievable to me.

Okay, since, I have a few more weeks to make that happen, I'm going to research what working for Weight Watchers entails to help me decide if this is the direction I'm wanting to go when I reach my next weight loss goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment