fork bkg

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

10 Day Challenge - Phase 1 Complete!

Wow, what an experience!

Ten days is a long time and at the same time it went by pretty quick.  I love challenging myself and discovering new ways to improve my health and fitness.

Okay, so on to the results ...

I lost 5" and 4.8 lbs. in 10 days on Phase 1.

  • I ate the same meals every day for 10 straight days.
  • I was satisfied with the serving sizes.
  • I was not hungry in between meals.
  • I did not feel deprived (at all) during the challenge.

The food choices were "clean" and that made me feel great!

The plan was restrictive (in a calorie sense) but the foods were nutritional and dense.  I absolutely loved that each and every ingredient on this plan was chosen to increase your metabolism, burn fat and build lean muscle.

Jackie Warner - Eat, Move, Believe


No comments:

Post a Comment