fork bkg

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Today, ...is your Birthday!

Okay, just kidding it's tomorrow!!!

I'm so excited, I love, love, love celebrating my birthday.  So much that I like to celebrate it all month long!  LoL

I have already received some early birthday gifts, ...Nike shoes, new work-out clothes, more Nike shoes ; ),  Mitchells's Salon & Salon Concepts, Victoria Secrets PINK and enjoyed some special time with my friends and family!

Um, despite my tag line on my blog, I really don't eat cake.  Butt (yeah, pun intended) I have been seriously considering eating cake on my birthday to celebrate!

Come on, ...I can hear ya, I said I was serious not crazy!  LoL  If I do "go there" I'm thinking I'll probably only need a bite, ...just can't decide what yummy,  delicious cake to have?

Any thoughts? ...Suggestions???  "Hit" the comment button below!



No comments:

Post a Comment