fork bkg

Thursday, May 3, 2012

So, the other day ...

I was watching The Biggest Loser, not sure which episode as they are all pre-recorded in my house (don't like having to watch commercials).  Anyway, the brother was feeling angry and defeated because he didn't make it in to the top 2 at the weigh in with his sister.

The next day he was working out and he just couldn't let go of his disappointment and get his head in the game.  His coach came over and had a talk with him and during the conversation he mentioned three little words that really spoke to me.  He said, "trust the process."

I had been having a similar experience where I was feeling angry and defeated over not being able to make the changes I wanted in my body.  And, when I repeated those three words outloud a sense of peace and renewal came over me.  I realized that I was doing what I needed to be doing and that I just needed to TRUST the process and believe that I will achieve the results I am working towards.


No comments:

Post a Comment