fork bkg

Saturday, January 28, 2012

What's the surprise ...

I've been getting a few emails asking about the "surprise" in my recipe called Tuna Salad Surprise. 

Well, there's not really a surprise, but, ...more of a "surprise factor."  You see, I really don't like the taste of tuna fish (or the smell) so for me to actually make and eat a recipe containing tuna fish ranks from challenging to impossible.

Staying true to this weeks "theme" of facing fears I took a tuna challenge and turned the impossible into not only possible but into something that is delicious and leaves you satisfied yet somehow wanting more! 

So, to answer the question about the surprise, ...it's tuna salad and the fact that I came up with a tuna recipe that I truly like was a huge "surprise" for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment